- A third-party launcher installed in your device.
- Corrupted cache and data while installing upgrades.
- The issues regarding the users interface TouchWiz which is genuine for the Galaxy S7.
There are safe methods to solve the problem. Below we present two of them to fix the issue. Now, you have got the message "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped". What should you do?
- First you have to open Google Play Market;
- Drag out the side menu panel. Select "My applications and games";
- Find the option "Installed", select "Google" (Google Search in the earlier versions);
- Tap on the menu button located in the top right corner next to the search button, uncheck "Auto-update" box;
- Delete updates Google app using "Delete update" button (it is located next to "Open" button);
- Check wherever the error message displays again.
Thus, if you had no luck getting rid of this error after performing all above steps, you’d better proceed to the next method.
- Navigate your device "Settings";
- Select "Applications", tap on "Menu";
- Select "Show system application" in pull-down menu;
- Then find "System Interface" among all applications. In "Memory" section perform clearing all data and cache;
- Check whether the error has disappeared.
If this method has not been effective either, you have to employ fundamental methods down to return to factory settings. However before performing it do not forget to make a reserve copy. Otherwise you can face the situation when all your saved data will be wiped out from your device memory. The process of factory settings return is just the same for Samsung S7 and S7 Edge as for other Android devices. The steps to do so have been described many times in our instructions.