Many Android Users report that they see the error code “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” on their screens when they try to install or update apps from Google Play Store. In fact RH-01 mostly affects custom ROMs. There is an easy way to fix this problem. However before doing so let try to understand its cause. Although the error says that there is a problem retrieving information from Server RH-01 but the main cause of this problem is not related to the server. The problem is related to an Android device. It prevents users from updating or downloading any apps from the Play Store.
Solution 1 – Set Correct Date and Time
Most of the time Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store is caused due to incorrect date and time set in your android phone. In short, it might be due to non agreement date and expired license. This problem is ease solved. Follow the steps:
- Navigate to Settings-Date and Time.
- Now, check if date and time is correct or not. If not, then turn OFF the Automatic Date and Time feature and set the correct date and time.
- Check if you have set the correct Time Zone too. If not, switch to Manual Mode and look for the time zone of your region.
- Save your changing.
Most probably, this solution would fix your problem. If not, then follow the below solutions.
Solution 2 – Restart your Android Device
Most of the time, many android errors get fixed by a simple restart. So, try restarting your phone and see if it helps. If not, then follow the below solution.
Solution 3 – Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store
Follow the below steps to clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Application Manager.
- Now, scroll right further to open All tab.
- Now, scroll down and look for Google Play Store app. Click on it.
- Here, you will see three buttons – 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data. Click on them in the given sequence.
- Now, go back to All Apps list and follow the same steps for Google Service Framework and Download Manager app.
If you are still facing this error, then follow below solution.
Solution 4 – Re-add your Google Account
If any of the above methods did not work for you, then you can use this last solution to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store. The last solution involves re-adding your Google Account. Follow the below steps for the same:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Accounts option.
- Now, click on Google option.
- Now, you will see your Google Account. Remove it.
- Now, restart your android device and re-add your Google Account.
It is all we can help you by now. We hope that “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” in Google Play Store will disturb you no longer. If you have found your own way to manage this problem you are very welcome to share it with us! We will be very grateful to you!