The number of all kinds Google Play Store applications grows up quickly. Usually this service works perfectly. Nevertheless errors happen sometimes while downloading or updating apps. Moreover it can even happen to modern and popular devices such as HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S7 and Nexus model line. One of such errors is RPC:S-7:AEC-0. It appears while retrieving data from the server due to the processor or main memory or device as a whole identification problem. Fortunately to fix this error is not very difficult. You don’t need to make great efforts and develop complicated methods. Imagine that you want to download an application you like from Google Play and get the error message RPC: S-7: AEC-0. It can be fixed with several methods. However the choice depends on an intriguing point.
Method 1 can be employed by those who have a credit card attached to Google Wallet.
If you have attached your credit card to Google Wallet once to pay for Google Play apps and content, that might be a cause for RPC: S-7: AEC-0 error. To fix you need to follow the steps:
- Navigate Google Wallet link;
- Perform authentication;
- Remove the credit card attached to Google Wallet;
- Reboot Android smartphone;
- Check whether the error has disappeared.
If everything is fine, attach the credit card again.
Method 2 works for those who don’t have a credit card attached to Google Wallet.
- Go to Settings -> Application -> All;
- Find Google Play Store;
- Select “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache”;
- Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Google and remove your account;
- Restart your Android;
- Create Google account again and login.
Method 3. Versatile.
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> All;
- Now, Google Play Store, Google Services Framework, and Google Play services customers have to perform the following steps one after the other:
B. Clear Data;
C. Clear Cache.
- Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Google and uncheck all boxes in Sync settings;
- Restart Android;
- Without launching any app go to Settings -> Accounts -> Google and check back all boxes in Sync settings. If Sync error appears, do ignore it.
- Restart your device again.
Hope that Error Retrieving Information from Server [RPC S-7 AEC-0] will not disturb you any longer.