This error is similar to that one DF-CHARTA-01, which we did discuss about 1.5 years ago. Error DF-CHARTA-01 arises when browsing Google Play Store as a whole. This issue is about to unable to make a payment. The problem is that the universities in question block certain payment services.
Below the answer received from Google Tech Support service:
Please, make sure that if you have already had .edu email address affiliated with the university, you can not activate Google payment services and make purchases in Google Play Store in case a university administrator had blocked Google payment services. The error message you encounter indicates that your account has limitations. Our recommendation is to contact your domain administrator to check which Google payment services are available to be used.
Thus, we have two ways to fix the issue:
Method 1. Switch your university account to your private account.
To get rid of the error [OR-DDUH-01] one can add a new Google account to the list in his Android smartphone. Then go to Google Play menu and turn on an account which be used for Google Play services:
- Open Google Play;
- Tap the menu icon;
- You will see the name and the address of the email using as a current account;
- Scroll down to the wanted account;
- Select the account which you want to affiliate with Google Play payment services.
Method 2. (This method works if you have Administrator rights.) Activate Google Payments.
- Open page https://admin.google.com;
- Go to "Applications" -> "Google Additional Services";
- Find "Google Payments" and activate it.