WhatsApp is one of the most popular apps. It makes communications pretty easy. Just adding several contacts and one creates his own circle. Nevertheless sometimes making easy steps is annoying. After all to sent a message you have to add the contact to your address book. And yet you often want just to get a brief contact, like, to ask or clarify something. Moreover your addressee can be a complete stranger. A couple of messages, that is all you need.
That is why many third party apps care to fix this issue for the benefit of their users. The only problem is the apps can threat security and functionality of your smartphone. On the downside there is a chance of incompatibility with some OS’.
We will help to solve the issue. On the upside our way is not required to install additional apps. It runs under iOS and Android.
How to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact?
The process might look a tricky one for inexperienced users. When you complete one circle, the next one turns out to be elementary.
- Open your favorite browser on your smartphone;
- Enter the link in Search window;
- Instead of XXX enter your addressee phone, including the country code excluding “+”;
- That is, if a person has an American number (+1 code), it looks like https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=1413XXXXXXX;
- Tap “Enter” on your smartphone;
- You will be automatically transferred to WhatsApp via “Message” to the person whose phone you did enter in your phone.
Actually, that’s the secret. Have a nice talk!