How do I get the App Drawer in MIUI 11?
- Download the last alpha builder of the MIUI Launcher;
- Make sure the “Allow from this source” switch is set to on;
- Install the downloaded apk file on your smartphone;
- Go to the Home Screen settings (“Settings” - “Home Screen”);
- Then, select "Home Screen";
- There, switch the drawer layout from “Regular” to “With App drawer”;
- Now slide your finger across the home screen to use the application drawer you've been waiting for so long on your Xiaomi device.
Users can also make changes to the application bar, such as determining which application categories to display, changing the background color, and much more.